Have you been thinking about a new website, advancing your social media or email advertising?
Now is the time!
The Anne Arundel County Economic Development Corporation has announced the Digital Services Grant Program.
Grant Deadline October 1, 2021
The grant is for Anne Arundel County small businesses and nonprofit organizations seeking the purchase of or subscription to digital platforms and services, including:
- Email And Mobile Marketing
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Customer Rewards and Loyalty Programs
- Website And Social Media Advertising
Qualifying applicants must:
- be a small business or nonprofit organization
- have between 1 and 20 employees
- have been established prior to March 9, 2020
- be in good standing with the State of Maryland
- have a brick-and-mortar location in Anne Arundel County
- operate within one of the following sectors (and can submit the appropriate accompanying certificate or license):
- Beauty and Health Professional Services
- Adult and Children’s Activities Centers including gyms, dance, yoga, martial arts studios, or arts and crafts
- Any Nonprofit Organization
Grant recipients might consider creating robust social media and email campaigns to promote their businesses, redevelop or create a website or even add an e-commerce section to their existing website.
By taking advantage of this rare grant-giving opportunity, small businesses and nonprofit organizations in Anne Arundel County can partner with Full Sail Media to tackle any number of marketing objectives that may have had to be reprioritized during the last year. We’ll even help prepare a budget for your application packet.
Applications including a signed W-9 form and a budget outlining the proposed use of the grant must be received by Friday, October 1st at 5:00 pm.
Full Sail Media is ready to work with grant recipients on a strategy to create maximum value from this rare opportunity.